Ready for your unique dream destination wedding?
FANTASTIC 2018 and 2019 RATES AVAILABLE
Have you and your fiance always pictured yourselves getting married on white sands surrounded by blue water, with your family and friends at your side?
We understand that today’s bride and groom want a unique wedding experience that you and your guests will remember forever rather than a standard packaged wedding. Many resorts also understand this and now allow the bride and groom to customize their destination wedding. Let us use our unbiased experience to help you select the best resort for your unique ceremony and an experience your guests will not soon forget. We have personally visited the top destination wedding resorts and can make sure you get the best rates available.
It doesn’t have to be a dream, Ultimate All-Inclusive Travel can make your unique destination wedding a reality, with the details and planning for you and your guests handled by our expert staff at no additional charge.
More and more couples are choosing destination weddings over the standard church and banquet hall. In a 2017 study by XO Group, destination weddings accounted for 30% of all weddings, up from 20% in 2009. Nowadays, it is becoming easier to find resorts offering full-featured, customized, competitively-priced packages and unique wedding ceremonies, Regular, Catholic, Mayan, and Dulha and Dulhan. It is your wedding, do it your way.
Destination weddings are a fabulous way to bring family and friends together in a unique setting or for the couple to escape to a private wedding in paradise.
And if you’ve already tied the knot, our romantic all-inclusive resorts also specialize in honeymoons and romantic vacations. See more on our Honeymoons page.
Has hours of research on a destination wedding left you with little more than a headache?
Whether you want to get married on an exotic Caribbean island or the romantic environment of a spectacular Mexican resort we can provide enough unique choices to satisfy the most romantic imagination. Since we do dozens of destination weddings each year we are intimately familiar with all the resorts that specialize in these areas as well as the destination’s legal requirements. Remove the worries…you can rely on us to help you pick the perfect locale and resort for your destination wedding as well as taking care of your guests.
Some major points to consider when planning a destination wedding:
- Plan ahead. Destination weddings take quite a bit of advanced planning, some up to a year in advance.
- Some all-inclusive resorts will offer free weddings but these will be very basic packages.
- Many resorts will now allow the bride and groom to customize their wedding ensuring a unique experience.
- Depending on the resort, anywhere from one to four weddings only per day are scheduled.
- If you are planning to invite guests, remember to select a resort that everyone can afford. Our experience shows, the higher the price range of the resort, the fewer guests will be able to attend. You and your new spouse can always sneak off to your perfect resort after the ceremony.
- Always use a travel professional, like us, that specializes in destination weddings. An experienced travel professional can be extremely helpful in selecting the destination and the best resort for your wedding. Ask them how many destination weddings they have planned and booked. Professional agents have contacts at the resorts who can ensure everything runs smoothly.
- There are a variety of ways wedding groups can be booked, discuss options with your travel professional to determine which method is best for your group based on your criteria.
- Remember that not all guests will attend for the same number of days.
- A good destination wedding travel agency will coordinate all planning aspects with your resort’s wedding department to ensure your wedding comes off without a hitch and is a success for everyone.
Do you book destination weddings often?
We charge no planning fees and we have worked with hundreds of brides and grooms to plan their dream Destination Weddings in virtually every location in the Caribbean and Mexico. We work very closely with the wedding departments at a wide variety of resorts. We know the residency requirements and government regulations of all the locations in the Caribbean and Mexico.
How much will this cost and how can I stay on-budget?
An all-inclusive destination wedding is ideal for a fixed budget. You will know exactly what your total destination wedding is going to cost up-front. Eat, drink, and participate in the resort activities to your heart’s content, with no worries about being nickeled and dimed at the resort. Imagine the peace-of-mind in a surprise-free checkout! Your costs can be determined after we speak with you and determine the criteria for your wedding such as the level of the resort, how long you will be staying, type of wedding you will require. We do not charge any planning fees and spend as much time working with you as it takes to have you feel comfortable with all the details.
We never charge you unexpected fees, commissions or extra charges to help you plan and book your destination wedding. Contact us today to speak with one of our destination wedding specialists and begin the process of planning your very own dream destination wedding.
Do you offer a layaway plan for our wedding and our guests?
At Ultimate All-Inclusive Travel, we’re glad to extend a manageable payment plan that works for the bride and Groom as well as all their guests. With this option, the price of your travel and accommodations can be split into several payments or make no payments until 45 days before travel. We charge no fees and the payment plan is interest-free. This allows you to schedule in advance and take advantage of special offers while providing a predictable budget to manage the cost of your unforgettable Destination Wedding experience.
Keep in mind that with any of our payment plan options, a deposit will be due at the time of making a reservation, and the only other rule is that your booking must be paid in full 45 days prior to your arrival date (arrival date is the date you are scheduled to arrive at your resort). We look forward to helping you with your all-inclusive Destination Wedding.