FANTASTIC WINTER, SPRING, AND SUMMER RATES NOW AVAILABLE
When you book with us, you can be assured that:
- We never charge you any consultation fees, extra fees or any hidden costs. That’s a promise.
- We will match or beat any legitimate quote you receive.
- We will always look for the best price and any promotions or sales that may apply to your resort choice.
- If the price of your resort goes down between the time you make the down payment and the time you make your final payment, we can adjust your resort price.
- Ultimate All-Inclusive Travel will never charge you a change or cancellation fee.*
- We give you 24 hours to look at and approve any booking before any payment is required.
- We do not charge for any air flight changes if the changes occur within 24 hours of booking.
- We have over 50 years of combined travel booking experience with All Inclusive resorts and Hawaii.
- We offer no-interest payment or Layaway plans with a down payment that can be as low as $200 per person.
- We provide professional customer service, from the moment you call us through your entire vacation. We are here to help you through the process and insure your travel meets or exceeds your expectations.
- We genuinely care about your satisfaction, your happiness means our success
- We do not charge a cancellation fee but, as with all travel companies you can book with, the supplier (Airline, Hotel, etc) may impose a cancellation fee.
Our experience and expertise allows us to provide travel packages that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations for equal to or less than they can purchase them elsewhere.
At Ultimate All-Inclusive Travel, we book all-inclusive vacation packages, including round trip airfare, transfers between airports, and accommodations at the finest all-inclusive resorts in the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Costa Rica and Mexico. We also are experts in Adventure Travel. Have you ever thought about going to Machu Picchu or the Galopgose Islands, maybe cruising Antartica or biking through Italy? We can make that happen with our Adventure Travel division.