Ready for your dream destination wedding?
Have you always pictured yourself getting married on white sands surrounded by blue water, with your family and friends at your side?
It doesn’t have to be a dream, Ultimate can make your destination wedding a reality, with the details and planning handled by our expert staff.
More and more couples are choosing destination weddings over the standard church and banquet hall. In a 2013 study by XO Group, destination weddings accounted for nearly 25% of all weddings, up from 20% in 2009. Nowadays, it is becoming easier to find resorts offering full-featured and competitively-priced packages just for destination weddings.
Destination weddings are a fabulous way to bring family and friends together in a unique setting or for the couple to escape to a private wedding in paradise.
And if you’ve already tied the knot, our romantic all-inclusive resorts also specialize in honeymoons and romantic vacations. See more on our Honeymoons page.
Has hours of research on a destination wedding left you with little more than a headache?
Whether you want to get married on an exotic Caribbean island or the romantic environment of a spectacular Mexican resort we can provide enough choices to satisfy the most romantic imagination. Since we do dozens of destination weddings each year we are intimately familiar with all the resorts that specialize in these areas. Remove the worries…you can rely on us to help you pick the perfect locale and resort for your destination wedding.
Some major points to consider when planning a destination wedding:
- Plan ahead. Destination weddings take quite a bit of advanced planning, up to a year in advance.
- Every island or country will have different residency requirements for weddings.
- Some all-inclusive resorts will offer free weddings but these will be very basic packages.
- Depending on the resort, up to four weddings per day can be scheduled.
- If you are planning to invite guests, remember to select a resort that everyone can afford. The higher the price range of the resort, the fewer guests will be able to attend.
- Always use a travel professional, like us, that specialize in destination weddings. An experienced travel professional can be extremely helpful in selecting the destination and the best resort for your wedding. Ask them how many destination weddings they have planned and booked.
- There are a variety of ways wedding groups can be booked, discuss options with your travel professional to determine which method is best for your group.
- Remember that not all guests will attend for the same amount of days.
- A good destination wedding travel agency will coordinate all planning aspects with your resort’s wedding department to ensure your wedding is a success.
Do you book destination weddings often?
We have worked with hundreds of brides and grooms to plan their dream Destination Weddings in virtually every location in the Caribbean and Mexico. We work very closely with the wedding departments at a wide variety of resorts. We know the residency requirements and government regulations of all the locations in the Caribbean and Mexico.
How much will this cost and how can I stay on-budget?
An all-inclusive destination wedding is ideal for a fixed budget. You will know exactly what your total destination wedding is going to cost up-front. Eat, drink, and participate in the resort activities to your heart’s content, with no worries about nickels and dimes. Imagine the peace-of-mind in a surprise-free checkout!
We never charge you unexpected fees, commissions or extra charges to help you plan and book your destination wedding. Contact us today to speak with one of our destination wedding specialists and begin the process of planning your very own dream destination wedding.
Do you offer a layaway plan?
At Ultimate All-Inclusive Travel, we’re glad to extend our customers a manageable payment plan that works for their needs. With this option, the price of your travel and accommodations can be split into several payments. This allows you to schedule in advance and take advantage of special offers, while providing a predictable budget to manage the cost of your unforgettable resort experience.
Keep in mind that with any of our payment plan options, a deposit will be due at the time of making a reservation, and that your vacation package must be paid in full 45 days prior to your arrival date (arrival date is the date you are scheduled to arrive at your resort). We look forward to helping you with your all-inclusive travel and accommodations.